THE NEW NORMAL
Throughout the history of mankind, there have always been those who accepted the status quo and those who changed the game for good.
Just think of the industrial revolution, the creation of the internal combustion engine, the Wright Brothers at Kitty Hawk, Apollo 11 or the advent of the all-encompassing Internet.
Within the heavy vehicle sector, we have our very own examples of game changers – individuals and corporations that have the potential to change entire industries, even political agendas, with nothing but an idea.
Identifying those key disruptors and the innovation challenges they are facing will be the main focus of the 2018 Global Heavy Vehicle Leaders Summit.
Hosted by the Australian Road Transport Suppliers’ Association (ARTSA) in association with leading innovative companies and organisations, the Summit will give key decision makers a forum to share business intelligence and find strategies to capitalise on the disruptive forces and game changing events in today’s world.
The event will entail eight topical sessions over two days and leave room for maximum interaction with the most prolific personalities of modern trucking.LEARN MORE
[ PROGRAMS ]
Over the two days the Summit will cover four main sessions in the Disruptors agenda.
Heavy vehicle innovation
- Science and Engineering as drivers of Australian Prosperity – the beginning of the electric era.
- The Performance Based Standards approach as a driver of innovation.
- The scale of heavy vehicle manufacturing in Australia
- US EPA Fuel Economy Rule outcomes.
- New fuels, better outcomes.
- Autonomous vehicles – future or fad?
- Safety outcomes – defining a safety scorecard.
- Safety outcomes – evidence to drive strategy.
- Safety disruption – moving to another level.
- Reform driven innovation.
- Reform on the road.
- What regulatory reform is needed.
- Blockchain and its role in logistics.
- A new paradigm for logistics.
- What suppliers expect of 21 century logistics partners.
- Telematics as a game changer.
- Logistics providers driving innovation.
- 3PL drivers.
- Supplier and operator round table – talking innovation from customer to operator to supplier.
- An international perspective on fleets across the glove.
The wrap up: Disruption and innovation –what it will mean for the logistics and heavy vehicle sector
What it will mean for the logistics and heavy vehicle sector?
[ Latest News ]
Stay up to date with all the latest news