[ About the summit ]
Change is all around us driven by regulatory change, a trend to harmonisation and a quest for improved productivity, safety and environmental outcomes. Global disruption will explore the impact that these forces will have on the future of trucks and trailers including trends in:
• Automation and autonomous vehicles
• Ownership of companies and equipment
• Road pricing
• Environmental regulations
• New propulsion systems
• Human resources
The solution providers and heavy fleet operators will discuss alongside freight customers how they are driving their businesses and what we can expect from them in terms
of demands on the suppliers of equipment. We will “predict the future”.
• Network with CEOs, Managing Directors, General Managers and the Heads of Production of the world’s leading truck, trailer and equipment manufacturing businesses.
• Learn about the latest industry innovations and trends that will deliver business growth.
• Learn all about today’s and tomorrow’s business opportunities in Australia and around the globe.
• Hear how leading fleets and end-users decide on which equipment to buy.