Heavy vehicle innovation
- Science and Engineering as drivers of Australian Prosperity – the beginning of the electric era.
- The Performance Based Standards approach as a driver of innovation.
- The scale of heavy vehicle manufacturing in Australia
- US EPA Fuel Economy Rule outcomes.
- New fuels, better outcomes.
- Autonomous vehicles – future or fad?
- Safety outcomes – defining a safety scorecard.
- Safety outcomes – evidence to drive strategy.
- Safety disruption – moving to another level.
- Reform driven innovation.
- Reform on the road.
- What regulatory reform is needed.
- Blockchain and its role in logistics.
- A new paradigm for logistics.
- What suppliers expect of 21 century logistics partners.
- Telematics as a game changer.
- Logistics providers driving innovation.
- 3PL drivers.
- Supplier and operator round table – talking innovation from customer to operator to supplier.
- An international perspective on fleets across the glove.
The wrap up: Disruption and innovation –what it will mean for the logistics and heavy vehicle sector
What it will mean for the logistics and heavy vehicle sector?