THE NEW NORMAL
Throughout the history of mankind, there have always been those who accepted the status quo and those who changed the game for good.
Just think of the industrial revolution, the creation of the internal combustion engine, the Wright Brothers at Kitty Hawk, Apollo 11 or the advent of the all-encompassing Internet.
Within the heavy vehicle sector, we have our very own examples of game changers – individuals and corporations that have the potential to change entire industries, even political agendas, with nothing but an idea.
Identifying those key disruptors and the innovation challenges they are facing will be the main focus of the 2018 Global Heavy Vehicle Leaders Summit.
Hosted by the Australian Road Transport Suppliers’ Association (ARTSA) in association with leading innovative companies and organisations, the Summit will give key decision makers a forum to share business intelligence and find strategies to capitalise on the disruptive forces and game changing events in today’s world.
The event will entail five sessions on the 8th May and leave room for maximum interaction with the most prolific personalities of modern trucking.LEARN MORE
[ VIDEO ]
[ SPEAKERS ]
[ PROGRAMS ]
The Summit will cover five main sessions in the Disruptors agenda.
Heavy vehicle innovation
- Science and Engineering as drivers of Australian Prosperity – the beginning of the electric era.
- The Performance Based Standards approach as a driver of innovation.
- The scale of heavy vehicle manufacturing in Australia.
- Reform driven innovation.
- Reform on the road.
- What regulatory reform is needed.
- Safety outcomes – defining a safety scorecard.
- Safety outcomes – evidence to drive strategy.
- Safety disruption – using truck IT to prevent crashes.
Business & Technology innovation
- Blockchain and its role in logistics.
- Logistics providers driving innovation.
- Transport companies driving innovation.
Wrap up disruption
- Lessons to take home.
[ Latest News ]
Stay up to date with all the latest news
Dr Sharon Newnam Chats to ARTSA
Anthony King chats to ARTSA
Mike Lean chats to ARTSA
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006 The Clarendon Rooms. Entrance via Reception at Clarendon Street. Take lift to 5th Floor.More Information